Since its establishment EL KONTROL has had contract relations with most of the investors and contractors in Bulgaria dealing with energetics. These are mainly the enterprices related to The Bulgarian National Electricity Company (NEC)-EAD, such as:
- Trafoelektroinvest State Enterprise;
- High Voltage Network Enterprise - Electricity Transmission Region, Stara Zagora;
- High Voltage Network Enterprise, Sofia ;
- Electricity Distribution Enterprise, Stara Zagora.
Amongst the Bulgarian clients of EL KONTROL from the power and industrial sectors are also the folowing:
- Maritsa East 3 AD Power Company;
- Lucoil Neftochim Bourgas AD.
In year 2000 EL KONTROL won the recognition of its first foreign contractor АВВ Utility Automation GmbH – Manhein for erection of Flue Gas Desulphurization Plant in Maritsa East 2 TPP.
Since then EL KONTROL has worked for implementation of power projects in Maritsa East 3 TPP and Maritsa East 2 TPP with the following foreign contractors:
- Consortium DSD Dillinger Stahlbau GmbH /RWE Industrie-Losungen GmbH;
- Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. – Turkey;
- ENEL Produzione S.p.A. – Italy;
Iberdrola Engineering and Construction S.A.U – Spain;
- AES-3C Maritza East 1 EOOD – USA;
- EFACEC Engenharia S.A – Portugal;
- Sandvik Mining & Construction Central Europe GmbH - Germany.
Private companies and factories using the services of the Inspection body represent a considerable number of EL KONTROL’s customers. Among these are Lucoil Neftochim Bourgas AD, Zagorka AD, M+C Hidravlik Kazanluk,Vulkan AD factory Dimitrovgrad, Zlatna Trakia AD Harmanli, Zavodski Stroeji – Maritsa Iztok AD, Thracian University Stara Zagora, Autobus Transport AD Stara Zagora, Preskov AD, Metalik AD factory and other enterprices in Stara Zagora region.
The accurate and precise implementation of the assigned orders and the continuous enrichment of the activities within electrical installation cycle have made EL KONTROL a preferable partner both for Bulgarian and foreign investors.