In 2012 near Stroevo Village, Plovdiv District was started erection of
biomass processing power plant ‘Karlovo Biomass’. The investment amounts at 20
mill euro, facilities are situated on 20 decare area, with 5 MW total power
Within this project EL KONTROL is awarded implementation of electrical and
construction works for construction of new 20 kV cable line; dismantle of 20 kV
OHL; construction of grounding installation; delivery, installation and
commissioning of electrical facilities and MV equipment.
- Construction of 20 kV cable line: construction works, laying of
conduits; delivery, pulling and connection of power cables
- Delivery and installation of 7,2 kV and 20 kV Switchgear (SWG)
- Dismantle of existing 20 kV OHL and installation of new 20 kV cable
line: tracing of cable line, dismantle of concrete pillars, dismantle of
steel lattice tower; dismantle of isolator chains, construction of concrete
foundation, delivery and erection of pillar, delivery and installation of
steel structure, delivery and installation of Al conductor, delivery and
installation of straining chains.
- Delivery and installation of 5600 kVA, 20/6,3 kV and 1000 kVA, 20/0,4 kV
- Construction of grounding installation
- Electrical tests and commissioning of installed equipment.