Electricity System Operator EAD (ESO EAD)
Contractor: DZZD P/ST VN – Partnership under the Obligations and Contracts Act
Plovdiv, Region of Plovdiv
Assigned: May, 2021/ Completed: --
400/220/110/31.5 kV electrical Substation Plovdiv operates with four distribution switchgears 400 kV, 220 kV, 110 kV and 31.5 kV.
The rehabilitation of the old part of the 110 kV Switchyard is included in the investment program of ESO EAD, in connection with the Plan for development of the transmission electricity network, for the period 2012 – 2022.
This is the second project that EL KONTROL implements on the territory of Plovdiv Substation, after in 2006 we built the electrical part of the 400 kV Switchyard.
Rehabilitation of the 110 kV Switchyard (old part) is carried out according to a detailed design provided by ESO EAD. The project includes delivery, implementation and commissioning of the site.
Scope of activities for project implementation:
- Dismantle of existing structures and equipment in 110 kV switchyard.
- Construction of new concrete foundations.
- Installation of new galvanized steel structures on the new concrete foundations.
- Installation of new equipment: disconnectors, current measuring transformers, voltage measuring transformers and circuit breakers - supplied by ESO EAD. Installation of 110 kV support insulators, manufactured by CERISOL and delivered by EL KONTROL.
- Primary busbar connection of the equipment.
- Laying and connecting power and control cables.
- Assembly and installation of control-relay panels, control cabinets, power supply panels, metering cabinets, telecommunication cabinets.
- Reconstruction of roads and passages, construction of cable trenches, construction of drainage system in the Switchyard, construction of a fence.
- Construction of lighting installation, earthing installation and lightning protection installation.
- Gradual implementation of commissioning works, tests and commissioning of the individual connections in the 110 kV Switchyard.